With the arrival of the first forces found a strong smoky basement. A squad of under respiratory protection was in the basement prior to the cause of the smoke to find. After a quick search, a burning battery of E - Bikes could be identified as the cause for the smoke. The squad brought the battery into the open. After the basement has been Ventilated extensively. No one was hurt. In addition to the full-time staff as well as the deletion group were Hiddesen of the fire company and the rescue service in use.
This post is provided by: fire brigade Detmold/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.fire brigade Detmold/news aktuell Date Of Update: 08 June 2020, 14:26