District police authority in Wesel: room fire in homeless accommodation

A 30-year-old man from Moers heated Oil in a pot on a gas stove in his room in a Homeless shelter. To smoke a cigarette, he left the room and was no longer payi

District police authority in Wesel: room fire in homeless accommodation

A 30-year-old man from Moers heated Oil in a pot on a gas stove in his room in a Homeless shelter. To smoke a cigarette, he left the room and was no longer paying attention to the cooking pot. It came to the room of fire.The room burned completely. Residents of the shelter were able to leave the building in a timely manner and were not injured. A 20-year-old first aider from Duisburg suffered a slight smoke inhalation. The drunken Fire cause was a blood sample taken. Together with another 27-Year-old, he was housed elsewhere. Now the criminal investigation.

This post is provided by: district police authority in Wesel/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

district police authority in Wesel/news aktuell
Updated Date: 05 July 2020, 00:26

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS