1. Easy to get started."So much you can't do wrong. If you had previously run never, you should never go to the Maximum, but for himself, his pace is set. For the beginning it is good to run for a Minute, then a Minute, run two minutes and walk a Minute. Then one has done what and the body adapts to the effort."
2. Warm make."This is dependent on whether one has problems or is movable. A fascia roller or Yoga are good. You can also say that before the Run the first 300 meters. In full pace, you should not run directly."
3. Running shoes."are the most Important. It is important to order the model on the Internet, but to go into a Store and pick up a decent Pair. With normal sport shoes or football shoes for the hall is the risk of injury is simply too high."
4. "Always a variety of pureand not always the same round with the same Tempo run. If you are running three times a week, you can run twice loosely and quickly. Minutes runs are also good, so the body adapts and this is a good training effect."
5. Breathing."You should breathe as naturally as possible in a steady rhythm. If you have problems, you can also make dry exercises. In the Internet there are very good instructions."
6. The Cool-Down."This is one of them, so that the body comes back down and the body exclusive can jokes. We run at the end of two to three kilometers and do stretching exercises to Loosen up, the should not be too intense."
7. Diet."a Lot of running before Breakfast. If you want to have a little something in your stomach, a banana is a good Snack. After the Run, oatmeal, Porridge, or rice are good. Deep-fried or heavy meals I would move behind the Training."
8. Regeneration."Anna jumps to the always Run in a lake. A cold shower is very good for the Regeneration. Also a good, and regulated sleep at night is important, you will feel the next day, just fitter."
9. Goal in front of eyes.", You should have a goal that inspires you, otherwise you stop quickly. It must be not a Competition, it already brings a lot, if you want to lose weight or want a healthier life."
10. How does Lisa Hahner?"If it is a non-intense workout, then I pay attention to the diet. Before the Run I'm doing ten to 15 minutes of Yoga after the Run I walk for another 20 minutes." (Tino Weingarten)
*The post "10 tips from the Hahner Twins" is published by Osthessen News. Contact with the executives here.Osthessen News Date Of Update: 14 July 2020, 22:26