"as much as necessary, as little as possible" is to pack the Motto of the backpack means: The most important is not to bring Unnecessary in the first place. Some of the items for on-the-go in the backpack.Who takes a day trip into the mountains should have the following things:
1. A First aid kit for the emergency
2. Blister plasters, Tape, pain pills and lighter
3. A water bag – takes up less space than water bottles, and has a bigger capacity version. 1.5 to 2 liters of water you should have on a day hike while on the go.
4. Water - and wind-proof clothing : A rain jacket is a must in every properly-Packed backpack – the weather in the mountains can change quickly.
5. A hat and sun protection for the head : in the summer a hat in the backpack. The reason is that In an accident it protects the head from Cooling and keeps the injured so conscious any longer.
6. A Smartphone (plus Powerbank): Not only for photos and Videos is important, but also, in case of emergency the mountain rescue communicate.
7. Sun cream : Because the UV-radiation in the mountains is much more intense than in the city, even when it's cloudy.
8. A good pair of sunglasses : it is not only an important solar, but also wind protection
9. Food : The right amount is dependent on the length of the Tour and if huts are on the way.
10. DAV-ID (if available), and staff ID
11. Cash : In the lodges, you can rarely pay with a debit card.
12. Cards or guide on the gocomfort: you pack your backpack correctly
Properly Pack increases the wearing comfort. Finally, we want to get after a few hours, no pain in the back. You ought to the backpack, especially pay attention to:
accessible-in pack: at the bottom of the backpack article space, we need to have on the hike are not always ready to find. Into the easily accessible compartment lid, however, you put on the best essential like sunglasses or a hat.
Heavy pack close to the body: Heavy objects, such as a padded water bladder, best place to the backpack wall. You pack Heavy to the Outside, pulls the backpack to the rear, which impacted on the duration of the back and shoulders unnecessarily. Also important: Heavy, always below the waist pack, because the weight of the backpack is worn, especially with the Seatbelts.
backpack, where appropriate, narrow to make: In the case of free space in your backpack, you should drag it with the outer bands narrower. The lever effect is reduced as well and the load sits closer to the body.What to look for when backpack purchase
need to take note of The size: Before buying a Hiking backpack, you should always ask yourself, what are you going to do with him. You plan only day trips, ranging from 20 to 30 litre capacity for multi-day Hiking backpacks should be able to well take 30 to 50 liters.
The back ventilation: backpacks with a built-in mesh back and a mesh Back to prevent you walking to fast and strong sweat.
The waist straps: Should be wide and padded, as most of the weight of the backpacks weighs.
strap: The shoulder straps should be padded and length adjustable.
chest belt: : An adjustable chest strap only prevents the Slipping of the carrier, but gives the backpack more stability. Also, you can't lose him, even in the case of a fall.
Variable back length: Ensure that you can customize the bag to your back.
Built-in rain cover: Modern backpacks is actually all of the. It prevents the contents of the backpack in case of heavy rain soaked through.
This article was written by (Alexandra Schöb)you might also be interested in:
- average price of 45,000 euros, According to this campers are looking for German
many people to abandon The Corona-crisis is currently long-distance travel. Traveling with the mobile home are extremely popular. The prices on the New - and used-car market remain stable. Which Camper do the Germans.
- 9 facts: What it means for your health, if you refrain from eating meat
vegetarians and Vegans are not better people. But they are usually slimmer and healthier than meat-eaters. New scientific studies have now found more differences – they affect even the Psyche.
- In Austria - a Spectacular fishing: Angler draws 2.2 meters long catfish from the lake Constance
professional anglers Franz Blum has once again pulled a huge fish from the lake of Constance. On Facebook-spread Blum, the photo of a catfish. The animal was more than two meters long.
No success with strength training? Fitness professional reveals simple Trick for muscle building, FOCUS Online/Wochit No success with strength training? Fitness professional reveals simple Trick for muscle building
*The contribution of the "check list for Hiking: not allowed What is missing from the backpack" will be released by Glamour. Contact with the executives here.Glamour Date Of Update: 31 July 2020, 08:26