"as much as necessary, as little as possible" is to pack the Motto of the backpack means: The most important is not to bring Unnecessary in the first place. Some items are always in the backpack.checklist for Hiking: These are the 12 things A necessarily belong in the backpack
Properly Pack increases the wearing comfort. Finally, we want to get after a few hours, no pain in the back. You ought to the backpack, especially pay attention to:
- accessible-in pack: at the bottom of the backpack article space, we need to have on the hike are not always ready to find. Into the easily accessible compartment lid, however, you put on the best essential like sunglasses or a hat.
- Heavy pack close to the body: Heavy objects, such as a padded water bladder, best place to the backpack wall. You pack Heavy to the Outside, pulls the backpack to the rear, which impacted on the duration of the back and shoulders unnecessarily. Also important: Heavy, always below the waist pack, because the weight of the backpack is worn, especially with the Seatbelts.
- backpack, where appropriate, narrow to make: In the case of free space in your backpack, you should drag it with the outer bands narrower. The lever effect is reduced as well and the load sits closer to the body.
- need to take note of The size: Before buying a Hiking backpack, you should always ask yourself, what are you going to do with him. You plan only day trips, ranging from 20 to 30 litre capacity for multi-day Hiking backpacks should be able to well take 30 to 50 liters.
- The back ventilation: backpacks with a built-in mesh back and a mesh Back to prevent you walking to fast and strong sweat.
- The waist straps: Should be wide and padded, as most of the weight of the backpacks weighs.
- strap: The shoulder straps should be padded and length adjustable.
- chest belt: : An adjustable chest strap only prevents the Slipping of the carrier, but gives the backpack more stability. Also, you can't lose him, even in the case of a fall.
- Variable back length: Ensure that you can customize the bag to your back.
- Built-in rain cover: Modern backpacks is actually all of the. It prevents the contents of the backpack in case of heavy rain soaked through.
This article was written by (Alexandra Schöb)you might also be interested in:
- average price of 45,000 euros, According to this campers are looking for German
- the Camping-holiday - caravan, camping, equipment to succeed: The great check-list for Camping beginners
Camping is the Trend. More and more people are discovering the self-traveling without hotel bookings for. Camping beginners should be aware of before your first trip, however, a lot of things. FOCUS Online explains what should know a novice in terms of RV, Camping equipment, camping and travel destinations.
- Bye Bye, cigarette smoke - Smoke-free destinations: The best countries to spend your holidays smoke-free
Who is in the home no smoke-used to, wants him to not have to smell it in the holidays. Often smoke With diminish by the end of holiday-makers, therefore, the holiday of joy. But that need not be: In more and more countries, Smoking is banned even in Hotels – in FOCUS-the shows where.
eye-witnesses-Videos Explosion in Beirut, from different angles, FOCUS Online/Wochit eye-witnesses-Videos Explosion in Beirut to show from different points of view
*The contribution of the "check list for Hiking: angles 12 of the things is published of Glamour is a must in the backpack". Contact with the executives here.Glamour Updated Date: 06 August 2020, 12:27