Vettel on Aston-Martin-rumors: There is nothing is decided

the Ex-world champion Sebastian Vettel (33) has confirmed this to be a possibly imminent change within the formula 1 from Ferrari to Aston Martin - but also not

Vettel on Aston-Martin-rumors: There is nothing is decided

the Ex-world champion Sebastian Vettel (33) has confirmed this to be a possibly imminent change within the formula 1 from Ferrari to Aston Martin - but also not excluded. "My future is still open. Nothing is decided yet," said Heppenheimer before the Hungarian Grand Prix (Sunday, 15.10 PM/RTL and Sky) compared to the online portal F1-Insider.com "Even a year's break, a lot is possible."

The Bild-Zeitung had previously reported that Vettel is "standing in front of the signature at Aston Martin". The factory team will emerge from the season of 2021 from the team Racing Point. Supposedly, only the Details are to be clarified "to". Vettel's contract with Ferrari expires and is not renewed, the Spaniard Carlos Sainz replaced him at the Scuderia.

After the disappointing start to the season with just one point from the first two races Vettel still hoping for a good farewell in Red. "The Only thing that is for sure: I will try until the end of the season everything, with Ferrari out of the present Deep to get out," he said.

sid
Updated Date: 15 July 2020, 09:28

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS