- Bayern humiliate Barcelona and wins 8:2
- The Bayern-individual criticism to the Gala performance against Barcelona
- the final of the Champions League, were The press to Bavaria's historic success against Barcelona
After the runaway victory of FC Bayern in the quarter-the professionals of record holders believe their luck.
"That's brutal," said national team player Joshua Kimmich after the game. "You have to realise that we have won against Barcelona with 8:2. This is a difficult one to grasp."Goretzka praises Bayern
"It's difficult, so soon after the game, but of course, we are very euphoric. Really clear only in the next few days," said Leon Goretzka in the case of "Sky one".
"The confidence is there, no question. This is also not less. But that was only one step of three." Flick said: "I have to make the team a huge compliment. Currently our mentality, what we stand for."Müller compares victory with DFB-Gala against Brazil,
Thomas Müller, with his 113. Use in the Premier class for the sole German record of player advancement, spoke of a "very special evening. Only the result and the way it has in the square felt very special."
The "Bavaria" will meet on Wednesday at Manchester City with Ex-Coach Pep Guardiola or Olympique Lyon. "We can fall asleep with a Smile, and tomorrow we will prepare ourselves," said Müller. "We are not yet at the end," said team-mate Kimmich.
Also Star newcomer Leroy Sané was enthusiastic about his new team-mates: "What a first half," tweeted the national player who is not entitled in the Portugal game.
This article was written by AZ Flick enthuses about his Gala-Bavaria - then he shows his greatest strength Omnisport Flick enthuses about his Gala-Bavaria - then he shows his greatest strength.
More on the topic of FC Bayern
- FC Bayern writes in the Champions League history, and beats Barcelona and Lionel Messi with 8:2. Especially Thomas Müller and the brutal Pressing, the play in Munich under Hansi Flick, breaking up the Catalans to the back of the Neck. An analysis of the Bayern-madness.
- The FC Bayern Munich humiliated Barcelona in the quarter-finals of the Champions League and a place in the semi-finals on Wednesday against the winner of the match Manchester City against Olympique Lyon. The Spanish press hits, meanwhile, is a damning indictment of Barca.
- FC Bayern München wins against FC Barcelona in the Champions League quarter-final with 8:2 and a place in the semi-finals. The AZ Reporter in the stadium of Lisbon has seen the Stars of the Bayern -: is Equal to six times there's a Note 1 for the furious record champion.
*The post ""That is brutal": Even Bayern players are released will be surprised by their own strength" of the evening newspaper. Contact with the executives here.evening newspaper Updated Date: 15 August 2020, 15:26