Comeback in Austria, not a return to Hockenheim: The world of formula 1 has lashed out your schedule for the way out of the Corona-Lockdown festival. As already known, world champion Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes), Ferrari Star Sebastian Vettel and co. with almost four-month delay in the case of a double go race in Austria (5. and 12. July) in the hunt for points, and then the Great price of Hungary follows directly after. In addition, two races at Silverstone in England on the programme, then the formula 1 in Spain, Belgium and Italy.
Actually, the season would have at 15. March in Melbourne, Australia to begin the start but was canceled due to the Corona pandemic. After the race in the Netherlands, Monaco and France have been cancelled. Briefly, the Hockenheim ring was as a substitute-host a race in the conversation, in the provisional calendar, the tradition is missing track now, however.
The dates in the Overview:
5. July: Austria (Spielberg)
12. July: Austria (Spielberg)
2. August: great Britain (Silverstone)
9. August: great Britain (Silverstone)
16. August: Spain (Barcelona)
30. August: Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
6. September: Italy (Monza)sid Date Of Update: 02 June 2020, 14:26