n the multi-family house, it smelled like fire, and a home smoke detector went off. For neighbors of a property at the Prielmayerstraße in the Erdinger old town is reason enough to communicate in on Friday at 18.45 PM, the fire brigade.
Erding – But the volunteers could not make a fire, find. City fire inspector, Markus Gebauer is not suspected that the chimney drew properly, the weather was oppressive and so the exhaust air back into the building flowed. An apartment was full of smoke, the basement is downright smoky.
firefighters searched the property and deflated it. A chimney sweep took care of the fireplace. Was injured, according to Gebauer no one. All of the goods in a timely manner fled into the open. Police and rescue services were, as a precaution, on-the-spot. hamDate Of Update: 22 May 2020, 19:33