Fake agents defrauded " in the case of Bernio Verhagen, writes the club on its website.
Viborg will hand over the case of the dutchman Bernio Verhagen, who was presented as a new player at the club earlier in the month, to the police.
The typing of the football club in a statement on its website.
According to the Viborg have several persons released to be agents of the international agentvirksomhed Stellar Group and cheated the club.
- Since the first day of the VFF received the forged documents, e-mails and calls from people who released themselves to be real agents in the Stellar Group, writes Viborg.
Viborg was by his own admission, a request from a man by the name of David Eyres on the cooperation in the future on young players. According to Viborg followed an investment with effect from the summer of 2020.
- team he will play Jesper Fredberg known at that time, not to David Eyres, but confirmed his role in the Stellar Group through the Fredbergs network from Panathinaikos, which previously has collaborated with a Stellar Group.
- This positive opportunity and the great perspective in a professional collaboration with one of the most recognized agentfirmaer was the whole entrance into this case, write Viborg.
According to Viborg, it was never intended that Verhagen would play a role in the first team. Instead, he had to be sold to China, confirms the club.
- the Agent told Jesper Fredberg, that he is already from January could get Bernio Verhagen on to a club in the third row in China, and thereby, the dutchman only be " in a quite short period of time.
- A gateway to the chinese market, where the soccer ball in Trbet recent years has exploded, and was seen as a big opportunity in the area to sell both the know-how, commercial activities and players, and this enhanced perspective in relation to the possible cooperation with the Stellar Group, writes Viborg.
The team he will play, Jesper Fredberg, said shortly after the presentation to the ball.dk, that Verhagen had some "core competencies, which we think is exciting, and therefore, we chose to turn to".
Now, Viborg to Fredberg referenced from the agent's mention of the player. It calls the Sebring "a clear mistake".
Viborg stresses that the club has not been hit financially because the club have not paid wages or agenthonorar.
However, the club's "been hit on the professional pride" and is "a victim of serious crime," writes Viborg.
Already on Friday reported Viborg out that the club had canceled the contract with Verhagen. Work is still being done on a legal clarification with Verhagen, sounds it.
- Viborg FF are now in contact with the true Stellar Group and the real agents, which have also been defrauded in the matter. Stellar Group contributes to the investigation of the matter, like it all handed to police.
for B. T. has Verhagen previously maintained that he is a professional footballer. And that he was first, before he wrote below. A claim, as Viborg have rejected.
Viborg is not a stupid club, who picks the players who can not play football, said Bernio Verhagen to the newspaper earlier in the week.
B. T. writes on Sunday that it is not possible to get in touch with Verhagens phone number, and that the dutchman is absent from a meeting of the club.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 24 November 2019, 18:00