- flies for the First time a SpaceX rocket astronauts to the ISS
- Start in Cape Canaveral to 22.33 GMT
- On Board Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley
Update: Due to bad weather conditions the Start of the Falcon's have been-9 rocket to the International space station ISS moved. The next launch attempt could take place on Saturday. For more information on this in the Live Ticker of FOCUS Online.SpaceX Live Stream: launch of the Falcon 9 on Wednesday
- launch of the SpaceX-rocket in the Live Stream: Here on FOCUS Online
- SpaceX-launch: Live Stream of Nasa
- More to the home in the direction of the ISS: Live Stream of Phoenix
Elon Musks company Space X wants to write on Wednesday space history: A Falcon-9 rocket, the U.S. company should start to 16.33 local time (22.33 GMT) from the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral to the International space station ISS. On Board the Dragon capsule, the two experienced U.S. astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley.Does Elon Musk, the United States independent of the Russian space?
According to the US space Agency, Nasa, a 40-percent probability, that the Start must be postponed due to bad weather, however, there is - then expected to be on Saturday.
Failed in the Mission Demo 2, it would be the first successful Mission by a private company to the ISS, and at the same time, an important contribution to make the United States independent of Russian missiles. Nasa ended their Shuttle program in 2011, due to the high costs and according to two accidents. SpaceX before the historic flight: Today, Nasa astronauts launch into Elon Musks rocket PCP SpaceX before the historic flight: Today, Nasa astronauts launch into Elon Musks rocketSpaceX: As Elon Musk in the world-space
- After three failed start attempts in the years 2006 to 2008, SpaceX made it to the 28. September 2008 as the first private company to launch a rocket successfully into orbit.
- In the same year, SpaceX castle with Nasa, a contract for a total of twelve transportation ISS flights to the International space station. The Deal caused a great stir, especially since SpaceX had at that time about 80 employees.
- In may 2012, succeeded the first supply flight, the first private mission to the ISS.
- In December 2015, SpaceX managed the first time to let the first stage of a Falcon 9 rocket after its flight into space back to earth to land.
- In the spring of 2016, it worked with a floating platform in the ocean as a place to land. The possible re-use of rocket offers a huge potential for cost reductions in the space.
But also setbacks, SpaceX. So the company lost in June 2015 in an Explosion shortly after the launch of a Falcon-9-rocket-velvet Dragon space capsule. Gwynne Shotwell, the SpaceX built and since 2008, President and COO of the company, understands such setbacks, however, as an opportunity. "You have to learn these hard lessons," she said recently. According to your impression of the other me in the space travel industry is very "in front of the Failure in the development phase".
Shotwell can allow advice. SpaceX now has about 8000 employees and hopes to have an important role in the return of U.S. astronauts to the moon. Also on Mars, Musk wants to send, sooner or later, a spaceship. 13-Year-old is filming illegally Tesla site - Musk responds immediately FOCUS Online/Wochit 13-Year-old is filming illegally Tesla site - Musk responds immediatelyMore stock market and Finance News:
- Payment in the crisis? - Control: Who's cashing in short-time working money, threatening to Payment of arrears to the tax authority,
The short-time working money, the more than 10 million people in Germany during the Corona-crisis, is actually tax-free. It is so true but not quite: Because of the Progression to the end of the year, but payments could be to the tax due. We explain what this means.
- "Very quickly out of print" - Aldi sold soon, special masks, and disinfectant, so much do they cost
in the Meantime, they are everywhere: Even Aldi now offers masks. Aldi Nord has both the Einwg as well as the multi-variants, and suitable disinfectants in half-litre packs. Aldi Süd is puristischerem offer: Here there are only disposable masks. Per Person, however not too many - it should be enough for all.
- Silent Invasion: How two Chinese investors to secure Power over Daimler
The Daimler share is Corona not good, they fell sharply. For two Chinese investors, who hold substantial shares in the group, it means the big losses. Our guest author writes: The ideal Moment to buy, in order to compensate for this. But he is skeptical. What if both of them put together, contrary to your assertions at the end of it? Fan potatoes: lightning recipe for Swedish oven-variants with Parmesan PCP boxes of potatoes: lightning recipe for Swedish oven-variants with Parmesan cheeseUpdated Date: 28 May 2020, 09:27