FC Copenhagen-coach Stale Solbakken was annoyed after the defeat to Malmö FF, although the FCK went on.
Usually, there is jubilation and joy, when a Danish team going ahead from a european group stage.
But it was not there at FC Copenhagen, just after the team had lost 0-1 at home to Malmö FF in the last match of the Europa League.
Despite the defeat ended the FCK still in second place, and it was enough to go on to the next year of 16.-delsfinaler.
Defeat age, however, much of the FCK-players and head coach Stale Solbakken despite the further advancement.
- Yes, I got angry, says Solbakken.
I said congratulations to the players in the dressing room with a tone of voice, not really sounded like a congratulations. I am very disappointed with the performance.
- I think, that we invited to a party, which we did not participate in, says Solbakken.
I am the coach stresses that the players worked hard for it, but they just didn't have the offensive quality to.
- It was so little overskudsagtigt, and there was no power. It was not good, sugar Solbakken.
the Norwegian believes that only the central midfielder Rasmus Falk showed offensive strength.
- We provided a weak offensive game. Many did well defensively, but only Rasmus Falk had a change of pace, ingenuity and confidence with the ball.
- All the others made too many technical mistakes, when we were in position for something dangerous. It was below the level we require, " says Solbakken.
the FCK could be smoked out of Europe, if Dynamo Kiev had taken a favoritsejr at home against Lugano, which in advance had outlived its role in the group.
Solbakken will not, however, recognise that the FCK was helped by the swiss, to go on.
- It is not help, when we look at it over the six matches. I had not thought that they would take points from Kyiv, but it is not about using from Lugano.
- It's all about, that we are over six matches took enough points to go ahead, says Solbakken.
The further advancement regardless of Thursday's defeat, a success story for FCK, he points out.
- When we have put the disappointment to one side, so it does something for selvforståelsen, that we must play in Europe after christmas. It is important for us. We have something to look forward to in February, where we start at home, says Solbakken.
First to the last match played, when the FCK on Monday, take OB in the Superliga. Right now is lagging FCK seven points behind FC Midtjylland, who have long been on the league's first place finish.
- I am very worried about Monday's match. The track is really heavy. We must make a last effort. It has a lot to say, whether we are five, seven, or ten points after the FCM.
- We have everything to play for, and we must do everything to win over OB, says Solbakken.
He welcomes, however, that the FCK after Thursday's european task have an extra day's rest compared to the other times, where the team has typically played Sunday instead of Monday.
- this is The first time, we've got a little gift from the legendary programme committee, we actually get an extra day off.
- They may not have been entirely sober in the last planning. It went our way to the finish, it must be christmas party, says Solbakken and ends with a smile.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 12 December 2019, 23:00