Despite the 90 minutes in the match against Malmö FF's Nicolaj Thomsen is still unsure about his future at FC Copenhagen.
this season has Nicolaj Thomsen watched more football from the bench, than he has played on grønsværen.
But in Thursday's crucial group stage match between FCK and Malmö FF could the midfielder be pleased to find all 90 minutes on the pitch.
- It was great to start the machine. I would of course like to have won and dominated a little more with the ball, but it was nice to play some football.
- It's what you want, says Nicolaj Thomsen.
the Midfielder, who was a great profile on the AaB's european cup in 2014, came to FCK from the French Nantes in January 2017.
however, this has been limited with playing time for Gardner, who primarily are fighting for the seats in the FCK's central midfield with the profiles Carlos Zeca and Rasmus Falk, as a coach Stale Solbakken has preferred.
- of course, There is nothing in it for me, if they still intend to wager on the some other. So I need to go somewhere where I can play some football.
- Me and Stale to talk about what his plans are. It may be that he sees some other ways, and so it is fair. So we must resolve it, says Thomsen.
Although the nordic bang between Malmö FF and FCK ended with a 0-1 defeat to copenhagen, then I am on to knockoutkampene in the Europa League.
And here, Thomsen a clear desire as to who the FCK are paired with.
- To draw Arsenal or Manchester United would be really cool, says Thomsen.
the Draw for the 16.-delsfinalen in the Europe League will take place on Monday.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 13 December 2019, 06:00