Tottenham manager José Mourinho will appeal the red card, as Son Heung-min was awarded in the match against Chelsea.
A red card for the Tottenham player Son Heung-min will now have a sequel.
Monday was Son Heung-min punished with a three match ban, after he on Sunday was awarded a red card in the 0-2-defeat at home to Chelsea.
The punishment has Tottenham opted to appeal, confirms the manager José Mourinho to The Guardian.
at the same time lashing the Portuguese coach strongly out after WAS-the judge, who was the man who near vienna the red card in the first place was not assessed for the expulsion of hoveddommeren on the track.
In Sunday's battle was Son Heung-min in the melee with Chelsea-stopper Antonio Rüdiger, and sydkoreaneren kicked out at the German, who fell to the ground.
the Contact was not assessed for either the warning or red card by referee Anthony Taylor, but videodommersystemet WAS looked the episode after, and so it ended with a red card for violent conduct.
Monday was Son Heung-min three-match ban, which means that he stands to miss hjemmekampen against Brighton 26. december and udekampene against Norwich and Southampton 28. december and 1. January.
The English Football association, the FA, to take a position on the appeal from Tottenham as the London club are now awaiting in anticipation.
- I hope not, that Son must be punished five times. The first time was when Rüdiger committed fouls him. The second time was expulsion. The third time will be not to play against Brighton.
- the Fourth time will be not playing against Norwich, and the fifth time will be not to play against Southampton.
- I hope it is enough that he has already been punished twice. He does not deserve punishment number three, four and five, says Mourinho according to The Guardian.
Mourinho addressed a direct criticism of referee Paul Tierney in the VAR space.
- Who judged the fight? Not Mr. Taylor. It was Mr. Tierney. I do not believe that there was a red card. WAS supposed to help the soccer ball, says Mourinho.
He points out that banedommeren stood close to the incident and fear that can destroy the soccer ball.
- This is England, this is the Premier League, it is the best tournament in the whole world. If we change it, that characterises the league, so we kill the best league in the world.
- Mr. Taylor had a feeling he was there, and he saw it clearly, but it ended up with a wrong decision, believes Mourinho.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 23 December 2019, 18:00