Kamil Wilczeks reduction in the 1-2-defeat to the AGF was Brøndby-the attacker's target number 69 in the premier League.
the League's top scorer Kamil Wilczek did Sunday comeback after two the quarantine and scored his 69. goals in Brøndby-shirt .
It came to pass, when he reduced to 1-2 in Sunday's defeat against AGF in Aarhus.
Thus veered the Polish striker Ebbe Sand's record as the most scoring Brøndby-player in the premier League.
- of course I am happy for the record, but I would be more happy if we had won against AGF, says Kamil Wilczek.
He played the whole game for Brøndby and eventually had the ability to equalize and at the same time beat the record, but the goal kicked the ball past the goal.
- I scored a goal, but I should maybe have scored one more, he says.
- It has been awesome, for it is here, I have scored the most goals, and I feel at home. I've developed me a lot in the course of my four years at the club, he says.
despite the fact that the experienced striker has developed to become one of the unique in scandinavia because the very large profiles, is he still hungry to be better.
- It is not mean that I will stop here, just because I've done a good job in four years. I will continue and take more steps, and then we shall see what it leads to, he says.
The målfarlige attacking hope, that next weekend beats the record, when Brøndby a lokalderby in the Park against FC Copenhagen.
- It would be great with the three points and the record. I always go on the pitch to score, he says.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 24 November 2019, 22:00