south Jutland had problems with defending set pieces, as the team lost 1-2 to AC Horsens in the Superliga.
south Jutland lost Sunday afternoon bundgyseren in the premier League for AC Horsens 1-2.
Both Horsens goals came after set pieces, and goals conceded after set pieces is becoming a recurring thing in the south jutland.
- When you are looking at, that we have conceded 17 goals in the standard situations, then it's embarrassing and bad, says Sønderjyskes coach, Glen Riddersholm, as the call ended goals after set pieces is a trend.
Glen Riddersholm notes the contrast in that his crew have conceded 17 goals in open play.
- It is quite surreal to say that we have conceded 17 goals in standard situations. In open play we have conceded 17 goals. It is top-level, and what you can't do much better, he says.
When Glen Riddersholm looking back on the lost away match against Horsens, denmark, he believes that his crew in many ways played a sensible match.
- The errors we make are errors that we commit. And it doesn't matter whether we play 4-3-3, 4-1-4-1, 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. It is completely the same pattern.
- There would be someone who believed in me, if I said that we had trained clearinger this week. Our clearinger was at an unprecedented low level, " he says.
According to the cheftræneren to the winter break are used to reflect, because his manpower is currently "lacks a bit of common sense".
- A good example of lack of common sense is that with a minute and a half again chose to make a short corner kick, when we had just brought the goalie forward.
- It sums very well up, that one can italesætte many things, but one must also be able to make it, when the pulse is high. The discipline master, we are not very good at the moment, says Glen Riddersholm.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 15 December 2019, 19:00