Glen Riddersholm think it was obvious, Jutland has not won for long, as the team threw away a lead on Sunday.
south Jutland threw Sunday the victory away in the final against Lyngby in the 3F League, after the team had led 2-1. Instead, it ended 2-2.
Before the match had Jutland lost four games in a row, and it could be seen, as the team came in front against Lyngby, considers Sønderjyskes head coach, Glen Riddersholm.
- It should have given us a great boost to get ahead. It gave almost the opposite. When it was clear to see that we haven't won in a long time, he says.
Glen Riddersholm was pleased with the effort, until the team brought themselves to the front and lost the upper hand.
- the Whole team rested not in themselves enough, as we came in 2-1. We can't play at that clock count down by itself. Lyngby had to forward and press, we could have exploited, says Glen Riddersholm.
- We were frantic and frenetic. It is perhaps very natural, for it has made evil on the team, that we can look back on an autumn, where we can only blame ourselves for not having enough points, says Riddersholm.
We came out with a good attitude to the match, but after that we got in front, it went the wrong way.
- It may well be, it sat in the back of my mind the people that eventually are some matches ago, we have won, " says Christian Jakobsen.
take up considerable head coach, Christian Nielsen, is, however, not agree with.
He believes that it was a formationsskifte from 3-5-2 to 3-4-3 and a replacement from lyngby ' s side, who returned to the fight.
- Since Jutland came to the front, we were going to have to bet even more, so we made both a formationsskifte and a replacement, which did, we played even more aggressively, he says.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 24 November 2019, 17:00