Scorer Nikolaj Thomsen welcomes, and captain Carlos Zeca lamenting that he must sit outside in the gruppefinale.
12. december is covered up to fodboldbrag in the capital, when FC Copenhagen visit of Malmö FF.
the Battle has been anticipated for so long, but with Thursday's results in the Europa League group stage is now set for a finale on further participation in the tournament.
- We knew in advance that it would be a great fight, but now it will be the even fatter, says Nikolaj Thomsen to 6'eren.
He scored sejrsmålet in FCK's 1-0 victory over Lugano on Thursday evening.
at the same time, won Malmö FF 4-3 at home over Dynamo Kiev and thus can both the swedes and the ukrainians also go on to knockoutfasen.
Though leads IN the group with nine points ahead of Malmö and eight of Kiev, six, and thus can the people of copenhagen to settle for a draw against the Swedish club.
- Right now it is us who have the best opportunities, he says.
However, don Thomsen, who haven't played so much, see his team go into to gruppefinalen without captain Carlos Zeca available.
He got a yellow card against Lugano and have thus quarantined.
- to be honest it is very bad for me. I am very sorry about the yellow card, so I can't help my team in the last match.
- But I'm sure that the other will do anything to win, and I hope we can move forward, says Carlos Zeca to 6'eren.
Zeca played all of the FCK's counting matches so far this season.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 29 November 2019, 06:00