summer time is barbecue time – many people enjoy in the summer in public places, spicy roasted meat, grilled vegetables or other Goodies. However, not all behave responsibly and eliminate the garbage that they leave behind.
a family with their dog Bandit now had to tragically find. As this clashed with a walk on the beach in Lytham St. Annes on the Remains of a barbecue, had a devastating impact. The news page "to The West reported".owners could not be more timely
the Interior of The popular barbecue snacks for dogs but dangerous you can. For the poor Bandit, it meant death. It led to an intestinal obstruction of the dog's. Three weeks after the eating of the corn on the flask he died.grilled food is not for dogs
to let The owners now want to prevent the tragic incident from recurring, and appeal to their fellow human beings, food scraps and garbage are not just lying around.
Not only corn on the cob, also grilled meat can make dogs sick. Since the meat is usually seasoned heavily, it is for dogs to be incompatible and can have dire consequences. All the important messages to the Coronavirus in the FOCUS Online Newsletter. Subscribe now.
"Drink as much as it is": As it goes for German tourists on Mallorca now more FOCUS Online "Drink as much as it is": As it goes for German tourists on Mallorca now more