After three defeats in a row Brøndby stalled. Fodbolddirektør Carsten V. Jensen points of defensive weakness.
With 36 goals in 19 matches has Brøndby scored the most goals of any team in the League.
in turn, the objectives are raslet a little too frequently into the other end of the pitch, think Mcdonalds fodbolddirektør Carsten V. Jensen.
Thus, also, Sunday evening in the 1-2-defeat at home against FC Midtjylland, which scored a little too easily in the two situations in the second half.
- Overall, we have no problems to create opportunities and have taken over in many of the matches.
- But we must say that so far the season just to bid on that we have closed too many goals, says Carsten V. Jensen.
the 28 goals are gone into in Brøndby this season. For comparison, FCM only conceded ten goals.
Carsten V. Jensen will not, however, criticize the team's defensemen.
- We are a team, and the defensive starting with the front. So, it's not that I'm pointing any out - neither does the rear.
- We must note that we have been skilled to make goals and create opportunities, but we have not been particularly adept at close of, and of course it should be improved.
- It is mainly on the training field, to how some things can be improved. It is not something you necessarily do by looking over the hedge and retrieve the new players, he says.
Brøndby has lost three games in a row, and it has happened to teams in the top-3, where fodbolddirektøren will have the team up again. AGF have two points in third place.
- We see ourselves as a top-3 team, and we had won over the FCM, so we had been on the third place.
- It is within reach, but it is only just approved, if we end up in third place.
- It has been very up and down. Overall I am satisfied with the offensive, but I'm less happy with the defensive part of the game, says Carsten V. Jensen.
Brøndby coach Niels Frederiksen is irritated over the past three defeats, including a 1-2 defeat to FCK in the Park. But he recalls a good vinderstime before the downturn.
- You can choose to see it in many ways. Before we had played here three incredibly close matches, so, we had won five league matches in a row. And we seem good, we could have got points in the Park and against the FCM.
It fell not out to our advantage, but in essence, and in the end it is a matter of quality, acknowledges Niels Frederiksen.
Brøndby coach continues to end in the top-3, as the objective is.
- Let Carsten comment on the objective, so trainer I the team, says Niels Frederiksen, who knows that it is his task as a coach to make it happen.
- It is on my table, so I must see if I can, he says.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 08 December 2019, 22:00