Niels Frederiksen take the positive things from the defeats against chelsea FC, when FC Midtjylland is waiting for Sunday.
Bolton is located in the middle of a difficult superligaprogram. On Sunday the team lost 1-2 to the number two, FC Copenhagen, and Sunday the guests of the sovereign førerhold, FC Midtjylland, Brøndby Stadium.
Brøndby coach Niels Frederiksen sees similarities between the two best teams in the series.
- In some areas can FC Copenhagen and FC Midtjylland to remind each other in the way that they both play a relatively physical game and puts much emphasis on indlægsspillet, and on indlægsspillet is FC Midtjylland's strong, so there we need to be sharp.
- But the FCM is a more dynamic team, a faster team, assesses the Niels Frederiksen on Brøndbys website.
Brøndby delivered go a long way towards a strong effort against FCK. In the Park had the away team the most chances, but FCK was more effective and scored the 2-1 by Viktor Fischer in the 90. minutes.
- Against FC Midtjylland, we must also have a strong defensive. We must not allow them to get too many chances against us, either in open play or in standard situations, where they are sharp.
He has seen his team lose contact with førerholdene after two defeats in a row, but he takes something positive from the fight in the Park.
- It is difficult to find the positive things right after the fight and the day after. It is the results that determine things, and it is, after all, what is the most important thing - to win the matches.
- When it is said and done, and you come on Mondays, and on the other side of our analysis and evaluation of the fight, then you start to look forward and take the positive things with which there was in the match against FC Copenhagen.
- We created among other things, more chances than them and we must of course take with you, says Frederiksen.
Before Sunday's match, which starts at 18, has the Brøndby 31 points in fourth place, while the FCM tops the list with 47. The FCK is listed for 40 points.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 07 December 2019, 14:00