The current third place in the premier League don't get AGF-coach David Nielsen to talk about the medals.
AGF-coach David Nielsen has full focus on the objective of a place in the top-6, although aarhusianerne wintering in third place in the 3F League.
Sunday ended AGF autumn season with a 3-1 win away against FC Midtjylland, and thus reached the club up to 36 points, with four points down to Brøndby in fourth place.
the Victory in Herning, denmark, and the current third place, however, not David Nielsen to talk about the possibility of medals in this season.
- If the board changes on the objective, so I turn off them fucking death, said with a laugh from David Nielsen for the win.
He annoyed still over last weekend's drawn result against Lyngby, but David Nielsen is happy to go on winter holidays with a victory over the league's top team.
In the new year waiting for six matches in the base game, and according to David Nielsen, the work is far from completed yet.
- We must out and make four-five points, and if we don't, then we should also not be with, he says.
- There were all sorts of excuses to go on vacation during the break, so I'm insanely proud of, that we went out and showed such a hunger, says David Nielsen.
He had not expected that his team would score three times at the MCH Arena.
- We put the not a plan, that we need to score three goals in nine minutes. Our plan is that we need to be skilled to defend us, he says.
And just defensive is David Nielsen is very satisfied with.
- If you lead 3-1 here, and there are 30 minutes left, so it's not a given that you are closing shop. That is what I am most happy that we could do, says AGF-the coach.
David Nielsen goes on winter holiday with half a year left of his contract as the coach of AGF.
on Sunday, he stated, however, that there is dialogue between the club and him to kontraktsituationen.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 16 December 2019, 03:00