It is one of those stories that go to the heart. The between Hunger, violence, pandemics, and armed to the Good in people and in the world to believe. It's the story of a mother, Miri (51), and a daughter, Jamie D. (22) – leave on for two nurses from Disternich (Kreis Düren), brought it just over the heart, the last wish of one of your patients is unfulfilled to.Kreis Düren: nurses emotional meet last patients desire
"does He live for ten years in the retirement home. Nevertheless, he has never spoken with anyone about his past. I know of the employees,” says Miri in the EXPRESS talking about the 90-year-old man who motivated you and your daughter to an incredible journey.
The two women are employed as nurses at the company Felten personalservice (headquarters in Herdecke, North Rhine-Westphalia), will be temporarily taught in retirement homes or hospitals, when staff is needed. "We are nurses with heart, the Motto 'Personal, human, close' (Slogan of the company, d. ed.) will lived with us in everyday life, really”, and so on.residents (90) being familiar with the nurses in the old people's home to
And the close to come: In July of 2020 old-age home, being familiar with the residents, Klaus C. (name of the 51 changed)-Year-olds. With tears in his eyes, he tells her of his last request: once at the grave of his brother (†1945), and mourn for may. Express daughter Jamie (left) and mother Miri, brought together an incredible action.
Klaus C. is a Vintage 1930's classic a child of the war, was in the Hitler youth. At the end of the war in 1945, he is 15 years old. "He said he had been at the beginning, proud to be in the Hitler youth. Only with time he realized what was really behind it,” says D. personal interview.
But even more than his own history of pushing the 90-to-Year, the fate of his brother. He, Stefan, is five years older and goes to war. In January 1945, he falls at the age of just 19 years, in the devastating battle of the huertgen forest (North-Eifel), like 12,000 other German and 12,000 Americans.
"He told how much he misses his brother," says D. And: For 75 years, he was not able to visit the grave of the deceased. Because, as many of the Fallen of the 2. World war II – the exact resting place was known. Until now!grave of the brother (†19) is not in Germany, but in Belgium
"I did everything told in the evening of my daughter. And for us it was clear: We must do something,” said the 51-Year-old. Since birth and date of death of the deceased are known, we can start the search. And indeed, After countless phone calls and their own research on the net there is a result.
Stefan C. is buried in Lommel (Belgium). There, in the North of the country, is the largest German military cemetery in Western Europe; almost 40,000 German soldiers killed in action are buried on 16 acres of beige.23. July 2020: The emotional trip to Lommel begins
On the 23. July begins the journey, the forgotten, Miri and Jamie will probably never be. You no longer have to fight alone, because the health condition of C., allowing them to travel. However, his last wish is to be fulfilled.
With the car you drive the three hours to Lommel. In Block 6, the sought-after tomb is located, also the series is known for. A "blind" searching would have been convicted at 40,000 graves to Failure. EXPRESS
The military cemetery in Lommel (Belgium) is approximately 16 acres in size,. nearly 40,000 of the fallen Germans are buried here.
The two nurses lay flowers on the grave and stop. "In silence I've spoken with the deceased and told him that I am in the name of his brother here, and he loves him very much and miss," says D. the EXPRESS. An emotional Moment, one day later (24. July) will be topped.Surprise: a Collage of images of patients
Then pass the mother and daughter to surprise the 90-Year-old in a retirement home with a Collage of pictures; he knew, to date, of the action, you don't. "Now I know that there are angels," says of the residents, before he breaks out in tears and the women in the novel.
"it was worth all The action is definitely. I think we make a lot of Good, but that was something very Special,” said Miri.
The last request is fulfilled, if only vicariously. The memory of his brother, shortly before his own death as fresh as ever. And Yes, that is also the own life back into perspective, such as the 90-Year-old told his two "angels" already: "Now I can die in peace."
This article was written by Thomas Werner Angler is happy about giant fishing up the shark out of the water FOCUS Online anglers shoots is happy about giant fishing up the shark out of the water eyes shoots a witness-Videos Explosion in Beirut, from different angles, FOCUS Online/Wochit eye-witnesses-Videos Explosion in Beirut to show from different points of viewangles for More current news on FOCUS Online
- Explosion in Beirut, a gesture of compassion, in spite of the war: Lebanese flag shines at the city hall of Tel Aviv On the day after the massive Detonation in Beirut, the people over shards of glass and debris Hiking. Thousands have lost their accommodation. From other countries, medical team and relief workers to travel to search for trapped Victims. Time is of the essence. Further developments in the News-Ticker at FOCUS Online.
- PUSH - anti-Semitism-allegations against Lisa Eckhart - "Protestmob decides": Dieter Nuhr projection of cabaret artist "is stunned" The cabaret artist Lisa Eckhart for months because of as anti-Semitic criticized jokes in the cross-fire. Now, a Hamburger festival of literature has the comedienne out of safety concerns. For Eckhart's colleague, Dieter Nuhr, the projection is a "totalitarian measure," but the case is complicated.
- TV-column "Maischberger The week" - Even "whistleblower" Wallraff celebrate the CSU-man Söder in the TV: "He inspires confidence, I'm sorry" Funny people, this Bavaria: Select the smooth but a Prime Minister, not the valleys only in the lonely mountain or the top of the Alm, where's are known as koa sin, makes a good figure, but even nationwide. Some people are not rubs Bayer, the eyes, even when re-start of the "Maischberger The week," the second wave of the ARD Talks after the summer break.
- Sleep in parents bed - What with children happens, not to sleep alone, learn to Spoil his children, if they are allowed to sleep in the parents bed? What is the impact when children fall asleep always in the vicinity of the parents? Experts explain why children are in the family bed is best repealed.
- experts are not often even half - salaries to increase from 50 significantly: Where managers earn most executives earn with increasing age, more than their colleagues without staff responsibility: your salary is over the age of 50. Years of age on average more than twice as high as that of the professionals. Where much is paid and what conditions apply.
The Original of this article "nurses to go for the last wish of their patients (90) on the incredible journey" comes from the Cologne Express.Cologne Express Date Of Update: 06 August 2020, 20:27