For years, eyeliner has been one of the most flattering and simplest eye makeup techniques. With different versions that go from the most natural format to the famous 'cat eye' and many other ways of carrying it out, without a doubt the effect of this eyeliner will enhance the look and create an effect of larger eyes. Adored by professional make-up artists and simpler than it may seem at first glance, variants emerge that are out of the ordinary, also creating a flattering effect. This is the case of the 'tightlining' technique or what is the same, an invisible eyeliner that consists of marking the waterline of the upper eyelashes (inner area of the eyelid) with an eyeliner invisibly, but with a result that change the look and manage to rejuvenate it and open it up much more.
«It is the secret of the celebrities. They go out into the street looking like they just woke up after a wonderful night of 8 hours of sleep, but no! There's a trick behind her clear eyes and it's this little secret called Tightlining, ”explain the experts at Maybelline.
To perform this technique, it is as simple as filling in the gaps between the eyelashes with the eye pencil -kôhl, if possible. It is important that the stroke is well hidden between the roots of the lashes, so that you do not see a line, but rather a shading that provides density to the base. It also highlights the natural shape of the eye without appearing to be wearing makeup.
- It is a good idea to curl the eyelashes beforehand so that you can better see the birth of these.
- Now yes, the upper eyelid is carefully lifted and the small gaps between the eyelashes are filled. Always from the corner of the eye, inward.
- It is finished by applying a single layer of mascara, so that the result remains very natural.
- Light-skinned blondes should avoid black eyeliners so as not to harden their eyes. Better to opt for browns and taupes.
- You should always have a cotton swab soaked in eye make-up remover at hand, in case small mistakes need to be corrected.