Prince Harry (38) has left open whether he will crown his father King Charles III. (74) will come on May 6 if he receives an invitation. "A lot can still happen before then," he said in the new trailer for an interview with British broadcaster ITV, which was published on Thursday. The full ITV interview is scheduled to air on Sunday. "But the door is always open. The ball is in their court," Harry added in the new trailer. "There's a lot to talk about and I really hope they're willing to sit down and talk about it."
After the 2021 Oprah Winfrey interview and the controversial Netflix documentary Harry
When asked if Prince William (40) couldn't wonder how his brother could do this to him after all, Harry only replies: "He would probably say all sorts of things."
Harry will probably make some accusations against his brother in "Spare". As the "Guardian" reports, Harry writes in the book about a physical attack by Williams against him. This is said to have happened in 2019. Accordingly, the brothers' dispute apparently revolved around Harry's wife, Duchess Meghan. The prince and the US actress got married in 2018.
According to the "Guardian", Harry writes about the confrontation that is said to have taken place in his home in London: William described Meghan as "difficult", "rude" and "rude", which Harry described as "parroting stories from the press". referred to his wife. Harry then reportedly claims in his book that the argument escalated and escalated until William "grabbed my collar, tore my necklace and... threw me to the ground." According to Harry, this should have led to visible injuries on his back, reports the British newspaper, which already has a copy of "Spare". Meghan was "terribly sad" about the argument, writes the 38-year-old.
He currently sees no hope for reconciliation, he said in a trailer for the ITV interview that was published on Monday. He would like his brother and father "back", but the royal family is "not ready to reconcile".
Harry also recently spoke to US broadcaster CBS about "leaks" and "spreading stories" about himself and his wife. Buckingham Palace did not defend the couple before they resigned as senior members of the royal family and went to the United States "The family motto is, 'Never complain, never explain,' but that's just a motto," he said in a CBS trailer.
Palace officials "literally showered information" on a correspondent, and the articles always said at the end that Buckingham Palace had been asked to comment. "But the whole story is Buckingham Palace commentary," Harry lamented. "So if we've been told for six years, 'We can't make a statement to protect you,' but they're doing it for other family members, there comes a point where silence is treason."
CBS' 60 Minutes talk with Prince Harry will air hours after Sunday's ITV interview.