Marvel star Jonathan Majors found guilty in court

Marvel star Jonathan Majors (34) has been convicted of two counts of assault and harassment of his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari (30).

Marvel star Jonathan Majors found guilty in court

Marvel star Jonathan Majors (34) has been convicted of two counts of assault and harassment of his ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari (30). As “Sky News” reports, a New York court dismissed further charges on Monday.

The charges against the American actor stem from an argument between him and his British ex-girlfriend that began in the backseat of a car in New York City. Jabbari, a 30-year-old dancer, accused Majors of attacking her in the vehicle, leaving her in "unbearable" pain. She said he hit her in the head, twisted her arm behind her back and crushed her middle finger until it broke.

Majors' lawyers claimed she was the attacker and flew into a rage after reading a text message on his phone sent by another woman.

According to his own statement, Majors had hoped for an acquittal, but the jury saw it differently. Majors, who was asked to stand and face the jury as the verdict was read, had no immediate reaction in court. A judge will deliver his verdict on February 6.

Marvel Studios has already responded by removing the actor from the program after he was found guilty.

Jonathan Majors is a star of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and starred in the series and films "Loki" (2021, 2023) and "Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania" (2023) - and was up for the lead role in the next Avengers film planned, but after the verdict that is probably history. A spokesman for the Walt Disney film studio said the actor would not appear in future projects.

Since his arrest in March, Majors has lost various acting roles and endorsement deals, including his "Magazine Dreams" being pulled from sale earlier this month.

NEXT NEWS