Red nail polish is a real classic and can be worn at any time of the year. And yet the popular color is not one of the trends this year - but a close relative: pink is one of the absolute must-haves in 2023 if you want to paint your toenails. The louder, the better. But light rosé tones are also on the rise again, just like rich black in matt or glossy, bright white and delicate beige.
1. BlackEven if black isn't really a colour, the dark tone exudes its very own charm - this year too. Whether matt or glossy doesn't matter. The nail polish always looks casual, modern and provocative on the toenails. Because even if black nail polish is not a typical summer color, it goes with every casual look. The dark nails come into their own particularly well in combination with small toe rings.
2. Pink2023 it says again: Courage to use colour. Loud nail polish in rich pink gives your feet the wow effect. The color goes just as well with a sporty leisure look as it does with a chic evening outfit. However, the perfect symbiosis succeeds above all with a white hippie dress or colorful floral prints - regardless of whether you opt for a bright Barbie pink or a bright neon pink.
3. White This year not only white dresses are a real eye-catcher, but also white nail polish on the feet. The color is clean and timeless, so it can perfectly complement any outfit. It also makes our skin tone appear a little darker and emphasizes the natural tan. The nail polish goes particularly well with summery looks in bright colors such as pink or green, yellow or blue.
4. Pink Even in a weakened form, pink dominates the toenail color trends: delicate rosé tones and pastel colors are particularly popular this year. They decorate your feet without being too much of a focus. Due to the light shade of colour, they harmonize particularly well with subtle summer outfits. If you want to decorate your nails but not too much emphasis, a pink nail polish is the ideal companion.
5. BeigeEven this fairly neutral and unassuming color is one of the trends for 2023: nail polish in beige. It is particularly suitable for people who prefer to keep their toenails in subtle tones. However, care should be taken with delicate nude tones: If you tend to have light skin, beige is not always the best choice - the color can make your feet look even paler. Pale tones are more suitable for dark skin types or in combination with a beautiful summer tan.
This article contains so-called affiliate links. Further information are available here.