the Players have difficult to find out which leg they have to stand on after the tie 26-26 against south Korea at the WORLD cup.
In the final phase it looked like long as a Danish victory. At the last second could south Korea have run with both points.
Now, ended the WORLD cup-håndbolddramaet instead tie 26-26, a result that leaves the players with a somewhat ambivalent feeling.
it Is a lost point, or, the danes have in fact gained a after having been behind with four goals in the second half?
- It is a very difficult question, says Mie Højlund.
- one of The points is so important for us, but I am also left with a disappointment, for I believe we could have settled it here long before, so we would not stand in the last second with such a decision, says Odense-player.
Denmark led 26-24 shortly before the time, but had not closed the fight.
in return have the players praise themselves happy, that the Russian dommerpar convicted for violated when south Korea sent the ball into the net for a potential winner in the last second.
- at First I thought, "for satan" and just tried to run to the middle, because I didn't quite know how long there was left, tells stregspilleren Kathrine Heindahl about the drama in slutsekunderne.
- Right now and the rest of the evening I would have had two, but one point can be hugely important in the further course, for south Korea may well be one of the teams that go further, says Heindahl.
It was Sandra Toft, who stood in goal when the south koreans sent the ball to the last, and målvogteren was convinced that there was committed an illegality.
- There was many players in front of me, and I could not see who shot.
I got to thinking that if she doesn't judge violated that, then drops the ceiling down. So I was sour, and I think that there were many, there was, says Sandra Toft.
She points like several of the teammates on that team, unlike at the european championships last year did not go all the way down, when adversity volunteered.
Therefore, players can also take a little mental boost from the slight disappointment.
- If we compare with last year, lifted us and got back in the fight instead of falling together.
We were in front and could have won, but seen over the two halves, I think it was very fair that we shared it here, think Sandra Toft.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 01 December 2019, 17:00