Matches at the WORLD cup is far from something støjinferno, so players hyping each other extra up during the warm-up.
No heavy technorytmer during the fight. No music during the warm-up. No road, all bets are stadionspeakere or aggressive heckling from the stands.
It will be sin to say that the matches at the handball WORLD cup in Japan is a støjinferno. The mood in the hall is far from it, the players on the good and evil are used to in Denmark.
the Japanese clap a rhythm that will be specified in the speakers. For them, measured by the scores and trying not to disadvantage any of the teams.
- It is something different than we are used to. But there is something klappehalløj, and there are people in the hall. As soon as there are people in the stands, it makes a kind of sound and atmosphere.
- And they are cute to cheer a little on both teams, says the Danish stregspiller Kathrine Heindahl.
Denmark's first two WORLD cup matches in Kumamoto both total around 1400 spectators. They fill out nicely in the modest hall.
- There are not very swinish derudefra. It is very nicely, so our focus has also been on, that we must create a atmosphere even.
- we will be really forced to here. There is not really music for the warm-up, and we are used to, to get the full hammer on the car stereo. It makes a bit more of what we bring in, " says Heindahl.
Also Line Haugsted have noticed that there are more calm before and during the fighting.
- Generally they are very polite down here. Who were some of the others, was surprised that there was not music as we warmed up, but I actually think not so much of it.
- On the team is we are good at hyping each other up all the time, " says Line Haugsted.
Denmark playing for the third time at Kumamoto Prefectural Gymnasium on Tuesday at 12.30, where the opponent is Germany.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 03 December 2019, 06:00