OB coach, Jakob Michelsen is concerned about the nederlagsstime, OB is inside. A better performance is required.
1-2-the defeat away to AC Horsens on Sunday afternoon was the third in a row in the 3F League for OB.
In the last three rounds, where the team also has lost to, respectively, Lyngby and FC Midtjylland, is the crew dropped from a fourth to a seventh place finish.
- It is always worrying to lose football matches.
- Three defeats in a row, it is not good enough. The bleeding we must have stopped quickly, for there waiting for some really important matches, says OB-coach Jakob Michelsen.
Michelsen was clearly disappointed with the defeat, and he believes that it is required, that his crew will deliver better than was the case against Horsens.
- There can be found a lot of excuses, but I don't want to hear. To be delivered on a different shelf than it is being done at the moment, he says.
- We played a poor match, and the second half we came not out to the. It was as though we first started to play forward, when we came back.
- We must recognise Horsens. They were better than us, and they got a deserved victory, says OB-the coach.
In Horsens-the camp, the mood was naturally a little better after the victory. Horsens head coach Bo Henriksen rejoiced, especially, at the spillemæssige.
- I think that we did excellent and played good football. It was nice to get a win, where we also felt we were really good playing.
- Although we are getting ahead 2-1, so we asked us not down, as you've seen us do many times, and might be able to expect of a bundhold. At OB we could still play with them and go after the third goal, " says Bo Henriksen.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 01 December 2019, 19:00