OB coach, Jakob Michelsen is concerned about the nederlagsstime, OB is inside. A better performance is required.
1-2-the defeat away to AC Horsens on Sunday afternoon was the third in a row in the 3F League for OB.
In the last three rounds, where the team also has lost to, respectively, Lyngby and FC Midtjylland, is the crew dropped from a fourth to a seventh place finish.
- It is always worrying to lose football matches.
- Three defeats in a row, it is not good enough. The bleeding we must have stopped quickly, for there waiting for some really important matches, says OB-coach Jakob Michelsen.
Michelsen was clearly disappointed with the defeat, and he believes that it is required, that his crew will deliver better than was the case against Horsens.
- There can be found a lot of excuses, but I don't want to hear. To be delivered on a different shelf than it is being done at the moment, he says.
the OB was in front at the break, but in the second half, it was all turned upside down for the inhabitants of funen.
- We played a poor match, and the second half we came not out to the. It was as though we first started to play forward, when we came back.
- We must recognise Horsens. They were better than us, and they got a deserved victory, says OB-the coach.
In Horsens-the camp, the mood was naturally a little better after the victory. Horsens head coach Bo Henriksen rejoiced, especially, at the spillemæssige.
- I think that we did excellent and played good football. It was nice to get a win, where we also felt we were really good playing.
- Although we are getting ahead 2-1, so we asked us not down, as you've seen us do many times, and might be able to expect of a bundhold. At OB we could still play with them and go after the third goal, " says Bo Henriksen.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 01 December 2019, 19:00