, The Museum of Forstern is a Highlight. In addition to the previous exhibitions on the theme of "Marry a 100 years ago" and "Forstern" is is now celebrating the so-called Läuger room for inspection
Forstern– "It was a lucky coincidence for us," explains Ludwig Hiebinger, Chairman of the local Association for horticulture and is home to nursing and the lead for the home Museum, the new exhibits have landed in the rooms of the Museum.
the owner of The parlor, Gottfried Läuger, is on 17. November 2015 at the age of 86 years died, his wife Hildegard followed him at the 2. March 2019. Since it was the son of Winfried and his wife, Belinda, of the house of the parents to resolve. In short, they offered Inger at Bat, the former parlour in the Museum exhibit. "First of all, I was flabbergasted, because that was very surprising," says Hiebinger.+ Were in the whole municipality is known for: Hildegard and Gottfried Läuger.©Repro: Vroni Makes
had Still been the bigger Surprise, as he looked at the parlour on the ground – "not just a table and a chair, but a whole Ensemble," with table, corner bench, chairs, sofa, Cabinet, chest, sideboard, he enthuses.
"It certainly makes a lot of sense that you pick up in the Museum. This is a piece of history from Forstern,“ says Hiebinger. Because not a few citizens of the municipality and, in addition, may still remember the children's birthdays, which were celebrated in this room, earlier in the Läugers,. Or the sheep's-head dinners and political discussions – Gottfried Läuger was, after all, the municipal Council for twelve years, in the Forsterner.
Carved on the furniture, in 1945, Gottfried Läuger and his father Max
the furniture has been changed nothing. One chair wobbles a bit, a few corners are cut off. "We have deliberately left so, because the furniture is so," explains Hiebinger. After all, the Ensemble has been for many decades.
the furniture has been Reinert in the year 1945 by Gottfried Läuger and his father, Max, to a design of Munich architect Josef Hartmann. "It was kind of the journeyman's piece of Friedl Läuger who has completed an apprenticeship as a Carpenter," says Hiebinger. The peasant painting with flowers comes from the painter Willi Kirschenhofer from Lenggries to the Tegernsee, the Läugers family relationships had. The Original design for the Ensemble is also to be seen in the Museum.+ costume accessories, but also high heels, and handmade utensils of the Läugers are to be seen.©Vroni Makes
the house of the Läugers was once a forge, before it was taken over by their ancestors, and as a Wagnerei continued. The wood and the machinery for the furniture came from the Wagnerei – so from a family-owned.
The sewing machine between the furniture is not from the in-house state-of-the Läugers, "but so is a sewing machine that belonged just to one room. And Hildegard Läuger has worked a lot of sewn and hand“, white Hiebinger. So it was, for example, in Hardanger, a traditional embroidery technique from Scandinavia, very active. Stick stencils from sheet copper and a variety of Modeling from the possession of the Läugers then end up in the glass showcase, as well as Christian, awake heels, rosaries, costume accessories, and a bandage Kindl. In addition, beer mugs and glasses that has Forstern get Gottfried Läuger paid in its functions as a local Council or Chairman of the FC available – this office of the "Mister FC Forstern held" for 25 years (see below).
"fits here very well together"
The prie-Dieu next to the sideboard velvet Madonna and the rosary "was also the original so in the case of the Läugers. The fit here is wonderful,“ says Hiebinger, and also knows the history behind these objects: they come from the possession of the French priest Abbé Marcel Cousin in 2. World war II in Läuger house has read his daily mass (see below). Various objects, which he has used for worship – including vestments, chalices, and crosses – are exhibited next to the prie-Dieu in a display case.
The official opening is to be rescheduled
For the Läuger-Stube has Inger Bat moved in the previous summer, specifically a wooden floor. It was hung in a suitable window frame of Willy Huber from Bocköd on the wall, a wall moved, the lamp on the table installed, and the room finally set up with the help of Rosi Bardtfeld, Roswitha and Fritz Riepl as well as Annemarie and Richard Kinzner. Presents the new exhibition should have been actually in March at the annual General meeting, but the fell is known, the Corona-restrictions for the victim.
Because the memory Museum in which the Museum is located, is now re-visitable, you can Läuger-visit the parlor to their opening Hours. An official opening is planned when the annual General meeting can be rescheduled. And later hiebinger can imagine, even small events like readings or a Hoagarten there. "So we could meet in the parlor with life," he hopes.
opening Hours from Eicher and is home to the Museum
The home of the Museum you can visit to the Opening of the memory Museum: Saturday from 12 to 18h and Sundays from 10 to 18 o'clock. Hygiene rules apply: admission only with mouth-nose protection, 1,50 Metzer minimum distance, no contact with the exhibition objects, observing the ways of arrows.
honorary citizen of Gottfried Läuger
Gottfried Läuger (1929-2015) was a Forsterner, body and soul. Although he lived in the middle of the place and learned, in the 1940s, the craft of the carpenter, but he later worked as a postal officer – a profession that he learned almost all the citizens of Forstern and environment. Known Läuger is Forstern as "Mister FC". The sports club, with "innumerable sub-divisions, with an excellent, extensive sports complex, a example, youth not liable, there would not have been passed, Gottfried Forstern Läuger 25 years the fortunes of the FC," wrote the former mayor Georg Els in the book of the Chronicles of Forstern about Friedl Läuger.
He was appointed from 1962 to 1987 and Chairman of the football club, and later honorary Chairman. From 1966 to 1978 Läuger was Forstern also a member of the municipal Council of the municipality, and in addition, more than 50 years a member of the Church choir. In recognition of all these merits, the municipal Council of 1995 decided to give Läuger, the citizens medal. The Handing over by the former mayor Josef Eicher took place with the inauguration of the new sports ground at 29. July 1995.
Abbé Cousin, the French pastor
In Forstern were in the 2. World war II to the 25 French prisoners of war, the French priest Abbé Marcel's Cousin, in short, the Abbé called, was engaged in the Eicher-operating as the head of the spare parts warehouse, quartered – including. In the process he learned about in 1943, Max Läuger, offered him, in his house set up a room in which the Abbé his daily mass was able to read, even in the presence of other French prisoners. Very safe, this was not because it was actually forbidden. Later, he was in the so-called tank, wood hall, the going to be the site of the present Gaigl-hall, Sunday Church services for the prisoners.+ objects of the Abbé Cousin in a display case.©Vroni Makes
Because at the end of the war, the Americans of German soldiers in Läuger-house, had the family to her house. Through the Intervention of the Abbé stopped the Americans in a good word for the Läugers, could you feed back soon in your home. The Abbé returned to his French homeland. In 1951, he came back with two of the higher clergy of his diocese to Forstern, in order to show his companions where he had spent his captivity.
ever Since he came almost every year after Forstern, stayed in the house Läuger, visited well-Known and became friends with the pastor Korbinian Ried Maier, with whom he celebrated often worship services. At the end of 1997, the Abbé died. In the following year, Friedl Läuger, in the home of Abbé at the unveiling of a memorial plaque for him and and the resulting English-was part of French friendship. With his wife Hilde, his son, Winfried, with wife Belinda, the couple Fritz and Trude Dworzak and Henry Latest. Until today, a loose connection to the kinship of the Abbé still exists.
Vroni PowerUpdated Date: 10 June 2020, 05:34