FC Copenhagen-coach Stale Solbakken insists his criticism of the planning of kampprogrammet in this season.
the Debate on the planning of kampprogrammet in the League is not over for FC Copenhagen-coach Stale Solbakken.
Several times in the course of this season, Solbakken criticised the fact that there is not taken enough into account the FCK's european participation.
And in Thursday's FCK-bang at home against Malmö FF in the sixth and last group match in the Europa League reiterates and elaborates the Norwegian his views.
- It's all about common sense. The program and the number of matches we have it, actually fine with, as long as there is some structure and plan for it. We have never had any problems with, says Solbakken.
the Norwegian does not want the postponement of the superligakampe for spring or kamppauser because of FCK's european matches.
- I'm not saying that we should have the advantage of it. But it should not be such that you have to have a disadvantage in the premier League when you are fighting on many fronts.
- In the years it either intentionally or unintentionally become ripped, think Solbakken.
He refers to, to FCK after four of the matches in the Europe League group stage have met Brøndby and FC Midtjylland - two of the direct competitors at the top of the league.
In the four matches against Brøndby and FCM have the FCK just downloaded 4 of the 12 possible points.
- If it is a computer that's doing it, so we just have to live with it. I doubt, however, that it is, says Solbakken.
He is afraid that it can go beyond the FCK's opportunities in Europe.
- We are the only ones who think about it and care about it.
- It will come to happen that we don't reach a settlement. It is often about small margins.
- There must be hard work, thorough preparation and an extreme science to get the margins on our side, points out that Solbakken.
the organization of division director Claus Thomsen said in the end of november back at the criticism and explained that kampprogrammet already made in may, before you know clubs ' european tasks.
The Danish team, which is in a european group stage this year, had wanted to play superligakampene against the supposed strongest competitors after their matches in Europe. Not before.
- we have listened to, and in as large extent as possible taken into account, said Claus Thomsen to the Extra Blade.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 11 December 2019, 06:00