Randers HK reports that there are total three million dollars, and that the money will ensure the club's survival.
Håndboldklubben Randers HK avoids closure in this instance, after it has managed to sell folkeaktier to a value of three million dollars.
It informs Randers-chairman of the board Henrik Schaar on the club's website the night before christmas eve.
- It is with great pride that I can inform you that we have reached our minimumstegning of three million crowns and, therefore, has ensured the club's survival.
- It has been a very turbulent and challenging time - especially for our players, the boston globe and the administration, says Henrik Schaar.
the Club is working to collect a further half a million dollars into, so that the economy can be even better.
- We are proud that together we have rescued Randers HK, and we work hard the next weeks to ensure that we can reach our goal of 3.5 million dollars.
As a thank you for the contributions he promises free entry to the next home match against Silkeborg-Voel. The played 5. January.
Randers-håndboldkvinderne is right now placed on the seventh place in the HTH League with 14 points after 13 matches.
Randers-coach Niels Agesen welcomes the bailout and hope the club goes for a more stable future.
- It means everything. It says like himself, for the alternative was, of course, that the club disappeared from the map.
- After it emerged that the club's existence has been threatened, I am almost all the places of been reminded of how important Randers HK is for the Danish damehåndbold.
- So it is that the club is saved, means the most to Randers, but certainly something for the handball-Denmark, says the coach to the club's website.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 23 December 2019, 20:00