After yet another postponement of the brexit was prime minister Boris Johnson in the fourth attempt, yes, for a new election.
For the first time since 1923 to the british on Thursday to the elections in december.
the Choice was printed, after prime minister Boris Johnson reluctantly had to ask for another postponement of the british farewell to the EU.
Here you can read more about what led to the rare decembervalg:
* Boris Johnson took over in July the post of prime minister from Theresa May. He stated that the british would leave the EU the 31. October no matter what.
* In the beginning of september, voted in favour of the lower House for a law, which obliged Boris Johnson to ask the european UNION for a deferral of brexit, if not the parliament had approved a brexitaftale by 19. October.
* It was immediately Boris Johnson to request that the parliamentary election was held. It was not, however, support from the parliament.
* Boris Johnson, sent in October, barely a letter to the UNION, where he asked to have the brexit deferred to 31. January.
* Shortly thereafter it succeeded Johnson to have voted in a brexitaftale through in the parliament for the first time since the referendum. He lost a crucial vote to execute brexit within 31. October.
* 28. October approved the european UNION request for a postponement of the brexit.
* The house was given to - by the total of the fourth vote on the new election - to accept a choice that was printed to 12. december.
Sources: BBC, Reuters.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 13 December 2019, 00:00