hostel A chimney fire in the Nobel, "The Kranzbach" has provided for a large-scale operation of the fire Department. The house guests were horrors.
Kranzbach – rest and relaxation are different: For the 82 house guests in the Spa-Hotel "The Kranzbach" was over in terms of recovery on Wednesday evening quickly, as she and the 32 employees from the secluded luxury of the hostel, because of the strong smoke development have had to be evacuated. All of them, as well the 63 Firefighters from Krün and Mittenwald, the Red cross and a doctor on call who were short puts after the fire alarm at 18.45 remained unharmed–.
the following was to wear, according to police: An employee kindled every evening in the Salon of the hotel, a fire in the fireplace. The Zugklappe is regulated automatically. By the fire of pitch deposits dissolved at the chimney outlet and become inflamed. They were glimmering in the stainless steel chimney and remained lying in a knee-piece, whereby they moved the fireplace so. The smoldering pitch deposits a massive Smoke coming out of the fireplace came to be. Then, the fire alarm system triggered. "There is no significant damage was done," according to an inspection spokesman. "The rooms were vented and were soon to enter again."Updated Date: 04 June 2020, 12:34