't afford to misstep in the WORLD cup-mellemrunden, where the Danish team is lagging behind from the start.
After jubelaftenen against France starts the hard wear and tear on the new for the Danish defense can also touch in handball, on Sunday to address mellemrunden at the WORLD cup in Japan.
Denmark has received only one of four possible points from the initial group stage and lagging thus behind from the start. There is virtually no room for missteps in the three matches against Norway, the Netherlands and Serbia.
- We are of course happy that we've got a place in mellemrunden, but at the same time infuriating that we are missing three points.
- The positive is that it is rather simple, what should be done: We must win all three matches, says coach Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
Within mellemrundens start, the Netherlands has four points, Germany three, Norway and south Korea two, while only Serbia without points is below Denmark in the table.
Denmark must defeat Norway on Sunday afternoon Danish time, if it will be realistic to dream about one of the top two seats, that provides access to the medaljekampene.
- It is virtually no matter what they put up with, so it is high quality. Strong defence, good goalies and a killing kontrafase, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
He notes, however, that the matches against Brazil and France have given the Danish team a recipe for success.
- The things we have been working with, works. And they work against all.
- We look forward to a mellemrunde, which we know will be difficult, but also with great optimism. There is a belief that things can be done, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen
Denmark's game against Norway begins Sunday 12.30 local time. Holland awaits Monday at ten o'clock at, while danes ends against Serbia on Wednesday at ten o'clock at.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 07 December 2019, 16:00