In his non-series "Knowing how to do everything with his ten fingers," (re)discover the joys of manual work and the satisfaction of successful work. In this video, The Point shows you how to make a kite in a few minutes and with a material ultra-simple. Go ahead, and go catch the moon !
- A large sheet of paper (kraft, for example)
- Two sticks (bamboo, balsa wood, wood...)
- A small ring (for keychain, for example)
- Eventually, the paper crépon and markers to decorate the kite.
How to do ?
1. Fold...Article reserved to subscribers
Already a subscriber ?sign in
Not a subscriber yet ?Subscribe
See our file : to Know how to do everything with his 10 fingersUpdated Date: 29 June 2020, 09:33