If the Republicans continue to support Donald Trump, should he not, as president, says.
Although us president, Donald Trump must be made for a rigsret, so he should probably not fear to be set aside as a consequence.
It assesses the Anders Agner, who is the editor of netmediet Congress.
He justifies his assessment that the Senate must be totredjedeles majority to depose the president.
And when the republicans are sitting on a good half of the seats in the Senate, it will mean that a number of republicans must turn Trump the back, and it will hardly happen.
- the Process from here is reasonable given all the time that the Republicans keep saying that they will protect him.
- It will say that, although rigsretssagen now formally going to run in the Senate, as is the likelihood that he will be removed as president of the united states is very small, " says Anders Agner.
on the Night of Thursday local time voted a majority in the House of Representatives to ask the u.s. president for a rigsret. It happens to the usurpation of power and thwarting of Congress.
Rigsretssagen against the Trump happening at a time when there are already good hole in next year's u.s. presidential election.
According to Anders Agner can the case against Trump to end up falling out to his advantage in the circumstances to maintain its kernevælgere.
- It may well end up with the people who voted for Trump in 2016, will be even more eager also to do it in 2020, because he uses the case to leverage them, " says Anders Agner.
at the same time, the editor is a possibility that the Democrats may come to lose votes to the presidential election, if Trump, as expected, not be set aside, and the Democrats then continues to talk about the case.
- the Question is whether they are not doing well to put the matter behind him and begin to communicate in the higher the degree on the basis of what they themselves want, and what they themselves stand for, above all the time to talk about Trump.
- The error committed in 2016, and it ended up that they lost to Trump. So if you don't change the strategy, then there is a real possibility that you lose again in 2020, " says Anders Agner.
It will be in January, to the Senate to decide whether the incumbent president should resign his office.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 19 December 2019, 08:00