It requires a victory Saturday over Wisla Plock, if the GOG should proceed from the group stage in the Champions League.
the Task is simple for GOG, when the Danish handball club Saturday guests of Polish Wisla Plock in the Champions League.
A victory means the advancement from the group stage, while a defeat is equal to the exit for the inhabitants of funen.
GOG has, however, not been the best prelude to the decisive battle. Latest was it a defeat of ten goals in the league Wednesday night, and in last weekend's Champions League game dropped the team from each other and lost big.
- We are a team that right now was live a little with self-confidence, and therefore we are not quite as resilient, as we have been before going to, say, GOG-trainer Nicolej Krickau.
no matter how you toss and turn it, so it requires just wins to come upstairs again, and we must hunt Saturday, says Krickau.
the team he will play in the GOG Torsten Laen also believe that the team live up to its usual high level at the moment, but he had on the other hand, thought that GOG was in a situation, where the advancement from the group stage was possible.
- We are in fight number nine in the Champions League, and we still have the opportunity to move on. We had dreamed of, but we had not expected Bets10 it, he says.
Laen believe, however, that it will be difficult for GOG to beat the strong Polish crew on Saturday afternoon.
- There is nothing in the sun, moon and stars, that says that we must go further. But it is sometimes also in those situations where it looks the worst out, that we make the most remarkable results.
- We do at least everything we can, and not giving up. We put the us never down, and we provide with everything we have, and are fighting for the here option.
- We must fight, so the blood flows. It is our way to get out of here, and we have always done in the South, he says.
the Recipe has the inhabitants of funen previously shown that they know.
On their home ground won the GOG with the 28-27 over the poles in the teams ' first meeting in the Champions League. Udebanen is, however, a much harder task, believe Krickau, there is hope that the role of the underdog can be an advantage.
- The longer we come in the fight and can keep it close, the more nervous about being Plock also. So we hope that we can play a really youthful optimistic battle, where we play our underdogrolle to the full, he says.
the Match between Wisla Plock and GOG is finished in time on Saturday at 15.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 23 November 2019, 07:00