Klavs Bruun Jørgensen is depressed over afbrændere against Germany, but still see a chance for advancement.
the national Coach Klavs Bruun Jørgensen is frustrated by his players ' lack of precision, which again came to the fore, as håndboldkvinderne suffered a needless defeat at 25-26 for Germany at the WORLD cup.
The Danish team had several opportunities to tilspille themselves the upper hand in the fight, but big chances were abused on the strip, which, together with technical errors created a toxic nederlagscocktail.
- It is a recurring thing that we're burning the absurdly much. Therefore, we came behind with the four-five goals and having to constantly big us up.
- We began to be a little uncertain, and then came some of the technical errors, there just is dødssyge to look at. I have many thoughts about the mistakes, but I'll keep to myself, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
Experienced forces as Stine Jørgensen and Louise Burgaard was too volatile, and Anne Mette Hansen couldn't get into the fight.
She delivered a shaky performance, of concern to national coach ahead of the crucial group stage matches against Brazil and France.
She took unfortunately his bad start against south Korea with the check for this match. There is a work over to get the promise Anne Mette. It is there for me, but also for the rest of the group.
- We stand and fall together, and she must of course have the help of all of us to get up again. We know that she is a complete excellent player who takes a lot of responsibility, but she does just not right now.
- of Course I'm concerned, most of Anne Mette's behalf, for I know that she would like to, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
He does not hide the fact that the defeat was one of the more painful. It puts his team under severe pressure, if not the WORLD cup should end with an early exit already after the initial group stage.
- It gives itself: We must win the next two.
- I still think that we have played well in this tournament. We have burned too much and made a little too many technical errors. I think that we can correct, and then we can also win the next two, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 03 December 2019, 15:00