In the lung of a patient with a cough Doctors found a piece of Money - the man hattes it a few months ago by Mistake when the Dart is swallowed, it but again forget.In the lungs of a man, the Doctors found a "rare find". As it turned out, it was a One-Cent piece, which had swallowed the man accidentally while playing Darts. The clinic describes the successful intervention and what is happening with the coin.
man swallowed-Cent piece - what with the coin
happened In the lungs of patients with months of persistent cough, Doctors found a piece of Money. Also, the German press Agency (dpa) reported. He had the Nickel in January, the playing Darts accidentally swallowed and then forgotten. Lung specialist doctors in the hospital removed the foreign body successfully, after the man had gone with complaints and pneumonia to the doctor. "The Patient is free now, healthy and complaint," - quoted by Reuters, a spokeswoman for the clinic.
St. Barbara-hospital in the Hessian town of Hamm had previously described on its website, in a communication on the "rare find in the lungs," as it came to the successful engagement and what had happened with the coin need to be traded As the Patient had come in mid-may with a persistent cough to his pulmonary specialist for investigation in the practice, I quickly. Because in the lungs, a third-'ve put the body that was seen on the x-ray image and by lung mirroring should be removed.
In the St. Barbara-Klinik, the man was examined, in the communication from the clinic's chief doctor reported: "In the x-ray image and the CT representation, we saw a radiopaque foreign body, probably metallic, in the left main bronchus (the main airway in the lungs), and signs of a pneumonia." Also in the case of the lung, mirroring, carried out by the head doctor, had shown the " foreign body ", - stated in the message of the clinic.
The chief physician describes, in the message Details of a successful intervention: "Since the foreign body was very large, several steps are necessary to reduce the size of it first. Finally managed it with a special pair of pliers to remove the sharp-edged foreign body without injury to the trachea and larynx. The pneumonia that we treated with an antibiotic."
also read: Has your Euro coin this error? Then you sell better on eBay
In the case of "foreign body" was a coin
In the case of the "foreign body", it was a Money , as of the conclusion of A turned out at last - specifically, a "Cent"piece . In the message of the clinic, the Patient comes to word: "I always had a violent cough," he said therefore, "but I never thought of the dime-piece". The man had then but remember, to have in January, a coin, a game of Darts swallowed, describes the clinic. "My buddy was patting me on the back, I have scared myself short, and the coin that I have in the mouth play, accidentally swallowed. What goes in, out of the way again, I thought, and I've made no thoughts" I told the man still in the patient's room.
After a short stay, the Patient could be discharged, - stated in the message. "His windfall, he now wears as a good luck charm in his wallet*."
foreign body in the bronchial system for the pulmonologist "rare, but not peculiar", - stated in the message of the clinic for the classification of such cases. Mostly it was "food, (parts of) teeth or small metal objects" such as "screws or nails"; witness the case of children, of course, "any kind of game". Further, it is stated in the message: "Bizarre reports such as pieces of wood over decades or live fish occasionally. Coins are a rarity, especially over a long period of time." The picture show, "how to decompose the piece of Money was already".
interesting : small-the money on the account numbers? Warning - so expensive, it can be in the Bank now