the Danes have great respect for Norway's playmaker Stine cultural life before Sunday's nordic WORLD cup-bang.
It is a Norwegian crew weakened by several prominent apologies, as the Danish defense can also touch faces in Sunday's mellemrundekamp at the WORLD cup.
But the team maybe the strongest card, Stine cultural life, in Japan and in top condition. It is first and foremost to her, the danes should have kept track of, if the hope of a victory is to be realistic.
the national Coach Klavs Bruun Jørgensen call Györ-player for the world's best handball player right now.
- I think that she is. She is also, and control of the world's best club competition with a hard hand. It is a club team that has many big stars.
- She is an authority, both in his way of leading and his way of playing. She is good to put the other and themselves in the scene, and it is just dangerous, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
The 28-year-old playmaker is 168 centimeters tall and thus not something lighthouse in the bagkæden.
in turn, is her ability to put the attack up and make his opponents good undeniable.
One of those who enjoy it daily, is Danish Anne Mette Hansen, who is klubkammerat with the cultural life of Győr.
- She is an insanely talented actress and one of the best in the world to lead the ball upfield.
- She has speed and a great ability to direct the kontraspillet. She is really good at assessing when she should shoot themselves or hand over to backerne. It's about to get her slowed down, says Anne Mette Hansen.
And how the brakes so a player who was voted the best playmaker at the european championships last year and the best player at the WORLD cup in 2017?
- It can't, but you have to be aware that she is going to be crucial in many of the game's stages, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
- She is going to low pressure to the other and have the upper hand on most. She is just a important figure for them, and in addition, she is well excess.
- in Particular, her portrait shots are incredibly toxic, saith the Danish national coach.
the Battle between Denmark and Norway starts 12.30 local time.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 08 December 2019, 08:00