Covid-19-News from Germany and around the world - the top stories: Chinese Propaganda action on flies (07.18 PM) +++ Corona infections in Sweden climbing to a peak (23.04 PM) +++ US government refuses to re-Lockdown (21.35 PM)
- Live map of the Virus outbreak and Coronavirus-Radar facts and Figures
- More News, Service and ideas to the Corona pandemic, see our overview of the portal
responsive, Turkey has disappointed the German government extended a travel warning for the country. Ankara expect Germany to lift the travel warning "at the earliest possible time," said Turkish foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu, the "mirror". Everything is prepared for a safe journey in Turkey. The of his country, the measures taken would be checked, among other things, by Tüv Süd.
The Federal Cabinet had decided on Wednesday to extend the travel warning for more than 160 countries outside of the EU until the end of August. Including the Turkey falls. Federal foreign Minister Heiko Maas (SPD) announced on Thursday for talks with individual third countries on an earlier lifting of the travel warning. This depends on the infection numbers, the efficiency of the health system, the safety measures in place, as well as the Situation in the case of Outward and return flights together. Also with the Turkey, the Federal government is standing in the close Dialog.
All messages to the Corona-crisis in Germany, Europe and the world, you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.More News about the Coronavirus pandemic
- Corona-the rules for Federal States: Thuringia highlights contact constraints on
- day-care centres to open again: Where and when the rule begins operation | child care
- decreases The Corona-debate in the Live-Ticker
- Corona-stimulus package - VAT: Where you can save, what super markets ECB: First, the rate of Inflation can make, then a new monetary order - what the saver is in FOCUS ECB: First Inflation, then a new monetary order is coming - what the saver is called