In two Munich-based supermarkets have popped up beverage bottles with deadly poison. The police are now investigating for attempted murder.Two women had, after the poison-drink
In March and April will be treated there had been four known incidents. In three cases, customers would have to drink from the solvent-manipulated bottles - fortunately, but only a small amount.
Two women aged 34 and 42 years, had to be immediately treated medically. You complained to the consumer - as well as a 48 years old customer - dizziness, Nausea, and circulatory problems. Further investigation revealed that a fourth bottle of poison had been added. She was, however, not yet been sold.drinks in Munich poisoned substance unclear
"not To any of the claims it previously," police said. She has set up a special Commission "Soko Tox". This tries to analyze the exact substance. The investigators will perform, in cooperation with the state of crime in Tests in order to obtain Details of the toxin, said a police spokesman on Wednesday.poison in the drinks bottle: customers care
- need to warn The police urgently in front of it, to drink from beverage bottles, the safety ring is intact.
- Some of the four poisoned bottles had been also dirty.
- in addition, consumers should pay attention to a eye-catching smell.
- The affected customers described the taste as bitter and chemically.
if you suspect to have poisoned bottle purchased, not to call the police to dispose of the substance, but to choose the police emergency call 110. The police are also looking for possible other interested parties.
Until Wednesday morning reported no further victims.
Giant Constrictor snake has a young deer in its grip until the tide PCP Giant Constrictor snake has a young deer's fixed in the handle until the blade mineral water applies in the comparison: One of the 100 brands tested falls in the Ökotest by FOCUS Online/Wochit mineral water in comparison: One of the 100 brands tested falls in the Ökotest bycho/Reuters Date Of Update: 03 June 2020, 05:27