With consistently high summer temperatures, the desire for intense sports units can elapse before. Who can be a Workout that uses mostly in the cooler Morning or evening hours.
If you are also in the hot months fit want, the oppressive air of you is robbing the power for a long units with heavy Weights, we have the perfect Workout for you.Relaxed training with HIIT and Yoga
fitness trainer Leah Light has put together a nearly 15-minute combination of Pilates and Yoga.
The advantage of this Training is obvious: You're talking about with short intervals, specifically your muscles, spoil the same time your body but also by intensive Stretch units, and relaxing Yoga poses.
The Workout is, therefore, best to start fresh in the day or in the evening when the sun sets, to rest.
Everything you need for the Workout is an exercise Mat. With the can you so also ideal in a shady spot in the Park and enjoy the ride.
HOWTO: The Workout includes 14 Exercises. These are pulled through for 45 seconds followed by 15 seconds of rest.
"This Workout describes: endurance, Mobility, Stretch, strength – everything is at the Start," explains Lea in the Youtube Video. So put on those workout clothes and then you can start already!1. Plank to Downward Faceing Dog
Lea starts your Workout with an exercise combination that appeals not just to the muscles in the entire body, but also a wonderful Stretch.
- starting position is the high Plank: The body forms a Straight, the hands are placed directly under the shoulders, your weight rests on the palms.
- sliding to you from the Plank into downward dog – your back remains long, the butt is pointing up and your gaze directed to the ground. Switch in this way between the float back and forth.
is Because in Yoga, the focus on the breathing, applies it here to the movements to Breathe when you push yourself in the Plank, and again, if you're in the downward dog to go.2. Plank-to-Malasana-Squat
it Continues with a compound Exercise, the expiry of which looks at first more complicated than it actually is.
- Start again in the high Plank. Set from this Position, first your right and then your left leg forward to your hands.
- release the hands from the ground and bring them together in front of your chest. Your chest go in the Malasana and open up. Important: Your feet are completely placed on the ground.
- Press you now with the heels in the Squat, stretch out the hands according to the front, to your weight a little to compensate.
- sink you again in the Malasana down and put your feet up one at a time back to get back in the Plank.
Even if Lea sequence, this Movement is rapid through, should always be the correct execution of all custom breathing in focus, you can, so that more time can.3. Knee lift – right side
now Stand up slowly and to roll vertebrae by vertebrae. Then it goes on with an Exercise for which you need some Balance.
- Shift your weight to the left leg, lift the right leg bent and put the feet up. Give in this Position, small impulses to the leg to the top.
- Since, especially the deep-lying muscle strands addressed, do not have to be the movements big.
In this Exercise, it is all about the correct posture of your body: The chest is open, shift your hips a little forward so that you're not a hollow cross.4. Tree – right side
For the next Exercise, you can stay directly, it continues with the tree.
- Bring your right foot either on your ankle or your thigh. "Very important: Please do not on one knee," emphasizes Lea.
- Lead your hands in front of your heart together in the Namaste posture. Press in this position, your thigh against your foot and practice with your feet against your leg.
- If you like, you can stretch out your arms over the head. Eighth weiterhinn on the tension in your belly.
If you're with the right follow highlight the two Exercises, the Knee and the tree for the left side.5. Squat to Malasana
And because it did legs earlier as well, now once again a compound Exercise from Squat and Malasana.
- Start in a Squat: The toes are slightly turned outward, your weight rests on the heels. Pulsate into this posture five Times to the top.
- sink you after the fifth Time down in the Malasana. Press your hand along areas of your body strong. Make back each breathing length in your and sink you a bit more to the ground.
if You want to stretch your body properly? Then this Exercise is perfect for you.
- Go to the knee, raise your torso and bring your hands one at a time to your heels.
- a lean to the back and take a deep breath. Your chest, sliding open your hips forward and your shoulders back.
Should you Stretch too much, you can place your hands on your lower back. Solve you after the last deep breath, slowly out of the Position.7. Quadruped and down-looking dog
to Find you for the next movement in a sequence, first in the all-fours position.
- Press you from the Quadruped up in the Downward Faceing Dog – make sure to turn your gaze to the ground.
- back and then Switch back into the all-fours position, but without having your knees lower. Your head is constantly held in extension of the back.
If you Exercise want something more ambitious, you can also in the downward dog jump. Important here is that your regular breathing suffers from the jumps.8. High lung warrior – left leg front
Now it is once more full body tension, especially in your leg and Pomuskeln will get to you tomorrow, certainly a slight soreness is felt.
- starting position of the High lung. Your left leg is forward placed on the whole foot, your right leg to the rear, extended only on the ball of the foot.
- stretch your arms up and out and open your chest. Bring the hips forward and suck your belly button in.
- to Pulsate in this position a little up and down.
Here is some rich small pulses to the deep-seated muscles to address.9. Chair position
this position is primarily in your legs but also the upper part of the body targeted.
- place the legs hip width apart, shift your weight onto your heels and lower yourself in a controlled manner, in the chair.
- Open your arms over your body and spread your fingers creating a comfortable length in the entire torso.
- Try not to get yourself with each exhalation a little bit to sink deeper.
and Then follows again the High lung – this Time your right leg is in front.10. Chair position with shoulder press
to Find you, as before, and, in the position of the Chair. This Time, the Exercise is modified, however, by the shoulder press.
- Pull just your arms powerfully to page.
Here you can adjust your breathing to the movements: Breathe in when lifting your arms, and when swinging down pull out again.11. Cool Down with Cat and Cow
the Training is complete, has the Lea at the end of a very relaxing Exercise for you, the Council of Europe.
- a Find you in the all-fours position and do alternating Cat and Cow.
- Start with the cat hump: sliding the hips forward and bring your shoulders away from your ears. Then exhale deeply, open your chest and move the hips a bit to the rear.
If you want one of the two positions last longer, you can do the like. Move how it feels good for your body, close your eyes and let your breathing flow.
*The contribution of "Home Workout: Yoga meets HIIT: 14 minutes full-body workout with LeaLight" is published by FitForFun. Contact with the executives here.FitForFun Updated Date: 14 August 2020, 07:27