No state was free on Saturday by the new Corona - Schleswig-Holstein, the meldetet in the past two days, no new infections, had to now confirm two new infections.
The R value is according to the Robert Koch-Institute, in the meantime, at 0.87, and thus rose noticeably (from 0.68 on the previous day). That is, in the nationwide average of 100 Infected infected 87 people. Because of the number of currently Infected is low, fluctuates, the R-value very greatly from day to day.
- read also: All the News in the Live-Ticker to the Corona-crisis
so Far, 8636 people have died from the effects of Coronavirus - ten new deaths were added on Saturday. The number of Recovering is according to RKI at 168.900. Thus, the number of acutely Infected is close to 6,300.
note: the Saxony-Anhalt reports for this weekend only, Monday to Friday new infection figures. Number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in Germany rise to 183.776, 8636 deaths
here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 34.906 (1791 deaths)
- Bavaria: 47.350 (2486 deaths)
- Berlin: 6996 (205 deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3299 (170 deaths)
- Bremen: 1519 (42 deaths)
- Hamburg: 5112 (226 deaths)
- Hesse: 10,171 in (483 deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: 773 (20 deaths)
- lower Saxony: 12.423 (608 deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 38.521 (1622 deaths)
- Rheinland-Pfalz: 6752 (230 deaths)
- Saarland: 2731 (168 deaths)
- Saxony: 5320 (213 deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1717 (55 deaths) **
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3109 (147 deaths)
- Thüringen: 3077 (170 deaths)
total (as of 06.06., 20.18 PM): 183.776 (8636 deaths)
before (as of 05.06., 20.52 PM): 183.496 (8626 deaths)
a source to the numbers Infected and death: country health and social ministries.
The number of the Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 168.900.
Current from the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,87 (as of 06.06.)cba Date Of Update: 06 June 2020, 15:26