Many do have pain in the water as harmless bubbles of inflammation. In most cases, nothing worse behind it, nevertheless it can be a sign of bladder cancer. A Tumor in the urinary bladder remains unnoticed for a long time, since the least interpret the signals of the body properly, warns FOCUS-Online expert Martin Schuler. He calls the important signs, you should include the following:
- painful urination
- blood in the urine
- a reddish or brownish discoloration of the urine
Because the urine is discolored only in the case of larger quantities of Blood visible, usually brings a test strip clarity, he adds. (Display)
The store pharmacy offers a large selection of medicines and cosmetics at low prices.find out more Now! Exciting, but just no time?
Now save articles for later, in "the Pocket"bladder cancer
Doctors treat often come across in the course of a routine investigation of a possible disease, or if you check a patient to other diseases, such as Diabetes or high blood pressure. In the case of suspicion, a urologist can perform a cystoscopy. Suspicious, he takes samples if necessary tissue.
Significantly more men than women develop bladder cancer: about 11,000 per year, compared to 4000 new cases in women. However, the disease in women ends more often fatal. 65 percent of all patients die of the disease, but only 36 percent of the male patients. The best clinics in Germany 2020
Our expert Team has gathered for you the best clinics. In the PDF guide you will find more than 1000 excellent clinics in the whole of Germany.PDF causes of bladder cancer
The cancer information service, German cancer research center announced a possible trigger for the disease:
- nicotine: Today, experts know that the development of bladder cancer Smoking favors. About half of all diseases can be traced back to the fact. Tobacco smoke contains aromatic amines. The chemicals are considered carcinogenic. Because they are excreted via the kidneys, you can also go into the bladder.
- infections: a Patient has a chronic bladder infection, damage to the bladder mucosa or bladder stones are not treated, they can contribute to the development of bladder cancer.
- inheritance: Is ill a parent to cancer of the bladder, including the children at an increased risk. However, it is still unknown which genetic factors play a role.
- nutrition: What impact our diet has not been answered by the scientists yet sufficient. However, they found evidence that a low-fat diet could work with enough fruit as a preventive measure.
- medications: you May also certain drugs cause damage to the bladder. The Diabetes drug pioglitazone is now regarded as "probably carcinogenic", although he is still on the market. Also cytotoxic drugs used in chemotherapy, can damage the bladder. Doctors must weigh the risk and Benefits.
- exposure: bladder cancer can arise as a result of radiation therapy. So Doctors, for example, in patients with a uterine tumor at an increased risk for bladder cancer.
About the connection between hair dyes and the risk for bladder cancer science is fighting. A study by the University of Southern California in Los Angeles came in the year 2000 to be the result of: women, the hair color on a monthly basis, have become ill after twelve months of a twice as high risk of bladder cancer, compared with women who use no dyes.
From 15 years later, the risk rose to three times. It was permanent dyes with Arylamines. Italian researchers were not able to confirm this connection, however, 2014. They had analyzed in a Meta-study of 17 studies.
The present-day safety regulations largely prevent people in the workplace with toxic, carcinogenic substances to come in contact with. From the first contact up to the emergence of bladder cancer, however, up to forty years can pass. More on the topic of cancer learn more here