Four States remained in the Monday without a new infection - Brandenburg, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Thuringia.
here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 36.121 (1837 deaths)
- Bavaria: 49.265 (2609 deaths)
- Berlin: 8655 (219Todesfälle)
- Brandenburg: 3482 (173 deaths)
- Bremen: 1694 (55 deaths)
- Hamburg: 5230 (231 deaths)
- Hesse: 11.169 (514 deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: 804 (20 deaths)
- lower Saxony: 13.768 (644 deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 44.974 (1705Todesfälle)
- Rheinland-Pfalz: 7173 (236 deaths)
- Saarland: 2783 (174 deaths)
- Saxony: 5472 (224 deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1921 (62 deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3221 (154 deaths)
- Thüringen: 3291 (182 deaths)
total (as of 13.07.2020, 20.39 Uhr): 199.093 (9039 deaths)
before (Stand 12.07.2020, 20.41 PM): 198.613 (9035 deaths)
a source to the numbers Infected and death: country health and social ministries.
The number of the Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 185.100.
Current from the RKI reported reproduction number: 1,00 (as of 13.07.20)
surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained
so Far, 9039 people are in Germany to the consequences of the Coronavirus died. According to the Robert Koch-Institute, around 185.100 people who were infected have recovered meanwhile again. Thus, about 4900 people are infected acute. The R-value fell on Monday, slightly to 1.0.
- for More information on Coronavirus read in the news Ticker of FOCUS Online. Trump wants the US health experts Fauci with dubious methods to discredit FOCUS Online/Wochit Trump wants US health experts Fauci with dubious methods to discredit