the Fire department had Thursday afternoon to advance to the school Lægården in Holstebro, where røgdykkere was sent into one of the rooms.
Here had a fysikforsøg - or rather the remains of it - namely, started a fire
It writes the TV Midtvest, who have spoken with indsatsleder Morten Würtz Grass from Nordvestjyllands Fire brigade on the incident.
He says, that the remains of fysikforsøget had started a fire in a trash can.
"They have been running some fysikforsøg with zinkpulver. The suspect we to have started the fire," says Morten Würtz Grass to the TV Midtvest and explains that the powder probably had been smoldering in the trash.
It was a female teacher, who randomly discovered the fire. She would use anything in the room for the course and could see that it smelled of smoke. When she opened the door to the locked local, she was greeted by a lot of smoke. And so the school was otherwise evacuated.
Fortunately, the fire does not time to spread out before the fire department was promoting. A røgdykkerhold was sent in and extinguished the fire.
the Room is both soot - and røgskadet after the incident, but fortunately came to no harm.Date Of Update: 20 December 2019, 00:00