The historic restaurant During Katrines House in Sorø bread on Sunday afternoon in a fire.
the Police received notification at 15.47, and at the 20-time sounded the announcement that the fire was off.
Both the thatched roof and the building survives, after all, to judge.
See more video on Localeyes.dk
the Restaurant was closed on Sunday, and there was therefore no guests. In contrast, there were staff, but all were evacuated in time, and there are no injuries.
Fortunately, if you ask the restaurant's owner, Lars Hagen Mortensen.
"The most important thing is that there is someone who has come to harm," he says to B. T.
He was not even present when the fire broke out.
But he says that it started in the kitchen. He and the employees have bailed it out, they could, and contacted the insurance company.
"I have it really bad right now. The worst thing is almost all of them, we must call in the morning. All those who have ordered events in the coming time," he says.
Lars Hagen Mortensen continues:
"It's terrible. It is not to keep out."
In several hours of police and emergency response at the site, and in addition to several fire engines, there was also both stigevogne and water tanks present at the ankle boots Katrines House.
at one time also an ambulance, but drove after a short time with two people who had to be checked for røgforgiftning.
the Restaurant is named after the ankle boots Katrine, who was king Christian 7.s mistress.
She was banished to Sorø, where she lived in the building that today forms the framework for the restaurant.Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 00:00